I work with private and public clients as a treatment conservator, consultant, adviser and educator.
After studying paintings conservation in Canada and the UK, I established the first private, professional art conservation practice in Alberta in 1990, and in 2015, relocated my business to Vancouver Island. While I have a particular interest in 19th century works, I’ve treated paintings dated from the 17th century to the present day.
- MAC (Master of Art Conservation), Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada
- Commonwealth Scholar internship in the Conservation of Easel Paintings, Courtauld Institute, London, UK.
- CAPC (Canadian Association of Professional Conservators)
- CAC (Canadian Association for Conservation of Cultural Property)
- BCMA (British Columbia Museums Association)
In an advisory capacity, I’ve served on public art boards and committees.