Based on Vancouver Island, Canada, I’m an accredited paintings conservator in private practice with over 25 years’ experience.
Conservation treatment of paintings and historic picture frames is best performed in studio.
On-site services include:
- condition reporting of artworks
- treatment of non-mobile works of art, e.g. murals
Works of art on paper (e.g. watercolours) generally require the specialized care of a paper conservator. Please consider the Canadian Association of Professional Conservators for listings of accredited members by specialization type and geographic region.
- providing new picture frames for paintings
- framing works of art on paper using archival methods
- consulting on frame style, including period framing
Learn more about conservation framing methods.
I’m available to discuss your concerns by phone or email. I provide advisory services in the following areas:
- conservation treatment advice
- care, handling and display
- technical and material consultation with contemporary artists
- legal issues
Please note: I do not provide pick-up/delivery service or appraisals.